Exact Answer: Four To Six Months
With changing beauty standards, there have been many new requirements concerning enhancements like lips enhancement or breast enhancements. One such beauty enhancing procedure is butt sculpting or augmentation or Vaccum Therapy for buttocks that can help shape the buttocks.
The buttocks can be reshaped or sculpted as per the newest trend or the preference of the patient. The different procedures take different times and methods to bring the butts in the desired shape.
Vacuum therapy is very different from other surgical procedures or procedures that include injections. Vacuum therapy is a massage technique that is done via a piece of mechanical equipment that creates suction. Hence the name vacuum therapy.
The time for which the effects last for only a few months in general.
How Long Does Vacuum Therapy Buttocks Enhancement Last?
Vacuum therapy enhancement for butt lifts is a procedure where the suction cups are used to massage and lift the skin to bring it to the desired shape. The suction and another mechanism of vacuum therapy help in stimulating the blood flow and increase lymphatic drainage.
It in turn helps to improve the texture of the buttock giving it a plump look and feel. However, the effects of the vacuum therapy buttocks enhancements are not permanent. Compared to other options like surgeries or injections, vacuum therapy lasts for a lesser time. The effects of vacuum therapy last for only about four to six months.
Since it does not involve any incisions or grafting, often the results bring only a minor difference in the shape and look of the buttocks. Owing to this, it is also used as a follow-up session for other procedures like liposuction or Brazilian butt lift or implants.
The period for which the effects of vacuum therapy last can differ based on a variety of factors like the number of sessions taken, the skill of the professional and so much more.
|Period type||The time for which the vacuum therapy buttock enhancement lasts|
|Minimum time||Four to five months|
|Maximum time||Six to nine months|
Why Does Vacuum Therapy Buttocks Enhancement Last That Long?
Since every human is different, the effects of vacuum therapy are also different on different individuals. Some people may find the effects lasting only for four to five months. While in some people, the effects also last for eight to nine months.
In rare cases, the effects can even last more than a year. There are multiple reasons behind the time for which the effects last on a patient. Some of the reasons are as follows:
- The first reason is the number of sessions that a patient has taken. Multiple session makes sure that the effects are long-lasting. A person who has taken only a couple of sessions will find that the effect will fade ways in weeks. On the other hand, for a person who has taken all the session that was informed, the effects will last longer.
- It also matters if a person has just taken the treatment or has also taken the additional touch-up sessions. The person who has taken the touch-up sessions will find that the effect lasts longer than the person who has skipped the touch-up sessions altogether.
- Another thing that plays an imminent role is how experienced or learned the practitioner is. A certified practitioner who has years of experience can provide a service that will have effects that can last for a very long time.
- If the treatment is done by a person who is not fully certified to do it or someone who does not have complete knowledge can cause the effects that will fade away faster.
- In rare cases, vacuum therapy does not have any or little impact on a few individuals whose body does not react to the treatment effectively.
Vacuum therapy is a safe method for people who want to avoid the side effects that happen with other methods of sculpting the buttocks. It is also a downside since the effects of the vacuum therapy buttocks enhancements have a temporary effect that will hardly last for a year.
Majorly the effects will start to fade after four to six months and will be completely gone within a year.