Exact Answer: Within 24 Hours
Diseases can spread through all forms, and there is no proper reason for how or why they infect humans. Every human body reacts differently to the same virus or bacteria, and the time the body takes to exhibit the symptoms, and how long the body takes to get over it is completely different based on each individual. The way these diseases or infections spread also differs.
Table of Contents
There are many aspects in a person’s daily life that they take lightly, which can yet affect them if not considered seriously. One such thing is mold. Nobody considers mold seriously until it affects them. Each person’s body reacts differently to mold.
How Long Does It Take To Get Sick From Mold Exposure?
|All about molds||Time|
|Mold can start growing within||1 to 2 days|
|When exposed to mold, a person can get sick within||1 day|
|The symptoms of the sickness will start exhibiting themselves in||24 hours|
Mold toxicity must be taken seriously, and it affects every person differently. While some people will experience headaches, migraines, some people will undergo symptoms like brain fog, shortness of breath, and even depression along with fatigue. Since these are some of the most common symptoms people get for almost all the infections and diseases in the world, people don’t understand that their mold exposure is causing these symptoms.
When they see mold growing in their house, they just ignore it, but it should be taken seriously. It is very hard to find out if a person is becoming sick due to the molds growing. Many various factors determine how severe the symptoms are, like how long the person is exposed to the mold, the amount of mold present in the house, and much more.
It is necessary to get the right treatment and diagnosis after the person who is exposed to mold experiences some symptoms that make them feel sick. There are different types of molds in the world, and mold is a type of fungi growing in environments with a high level of moisture. Normally in houses, mold can be found growing in areas like bathrooms, kitchens, basements, and anywhere there is enough amount of moisture.
Why Does It Take That Long To Get Sick From Mold Exposure?
The body already contains some level of toxicity, but when one breathes in the mold spores, it will add to the amount of the toxicity, and the level of toxicity in the body is called the Total Body Burden, and when this value becomes high, the person will start experiencing some mild symptoms.
There are various reasons why the symptoms range from mild to severe for people, for some, the toxic load becomes so high so that the body cannot eliminate them all, and for some, their body’s detoxification process is very slow or inefficient. Some bodies even absorb all the toxins back and hence, genetics and the person’s physical characteristics play a huge role.
Some mild symptoms that a person will go through when they are exposed to mold are watery and itchy eyes, running nose, redness of the eyes, rash, wheezing, and even long-standing sinusitis. Sometimes, being exposed to mold will also create some serious symptoms, which can even be neurological, including numbness, tremors, tingling, loss of memory and focus, brain food, vertigo, dizziness, nerve, and joint pain, migraines, and even vertigo.
At extremely serious times, the spores from the cold will even take root and start growing in some areas of the body like the sinuses and the lungs, and this will certainly lead to severe symptoms.
How long a person is exposed to the mold, what kind of mold the person is exposed to, and how well the person’s body detoxifies determine how long the symptoms last in the person’s body. When a person experiences certain symptoms, it is better if they visit a medical expert to get it diagnosed and treated as soon as possible.
When a person sees mold growing in the house or in any place where they will be exposed to the mold, it is a must to clean them so that they don’t grow further. The source of the mold should be eliminated.
I’ve put so much effort writing this blog post to provide value to you. It’ll be very helpful for me, if you consider sharing it on social media or with your friends/family. SHARING IS ♥️